Join bodē nyc and Monique Crous for a Posture Clinic followed by a special evening HOT HIIT class.
Deepen your HOT HIIT practice Saturday, March 10th. In this 90 minute posture clinic we will break down the form of all the basic exercises practiced every day in HOT HIIT. Form and correct spinal alignment for planks, side planks, glute bridges, squats, burpees, etc. will be discussed and demonstrated. Teachers will assist with personal corrections and modification suggestions will be given. You will then take your knowledge with you as you dance it out in a special 60 minute HOT HIIT class. Glow sticks provided!
What You’ll Learn:
– The correct position of your spine in different HOT HIIT exercises
– Proper foot/ankle/hip alignment
– How to perform an effective push up
– How to breathe optimally in a HOT HIIT class
– Modifications to make your practice stronger
Saturday March 10th 4:30-7:30
Posture Clinic 4:30-6:00
Special Evening HOT HIIT Class 6:15-7:30pm
bodē nyc Upper East Side