Starting this Thursday, November 12th, challenge yourself to complete 30 classes before December 21st (40 day window).
Complete the challenge, and we will donate $50 to the charity of your choice! In addition to the mind and body benefits our students see from a regular bikram yoga practice, you will also be automatically entered to win one of the following prizes:
- 2 tickets Sylvia starring Matthew Broderick
- Special Basket of goodies from Susan Ciminelli Spa – ($550 value!)
- 1 case of Core Water
- 1000 points to our Rewards program
- Bikram Yoga NYC pack – BYNYC hat, Bikram Yoga book, BYNYC mat and BYNYC mat bag
- Kulae Kit – Towel, Mat
- $100 voucher applicable to anything at the studio
- More to come…
About the 30 Class Challenge
While true, the challenge is a commitment of time, it’s more importantly a commitment to one’s health, wellness and spirit. Experience for yourself the amazing physical, mental and physiological benefits of a daily practice. Enjoy a wide range of benefits including stress reduction, weight loss and an improved overall sense of well being.
4 Reasons to enter the Challenge
- Improving your mind, body, spirit and overall health
- Contributing $50 to your favorite charity
- Be automatically entered to win one of the prizes above
- Receive 150 Rewards points for joining
Buy the Challenge Package for $150 (complete it and we give $50 back to your favorite charity!). Note – We will put your current package on HOLD, with no loss of time or classes.
Fine Print: The challenge package must be purchased by 11:59pm on Wednesday, November 11th and is then only valid from November 12th through December 21st. The package allows you to take up to 1 class per day, which entitles you to a maximum usage of 40 classes over the 40 day period. If you choose to enroll in the challenge and purchase the package, we will suspend your current package for the entire 40 day period and reactivate it on December 22nd. Only students who have purchased the Holiday Charity Challenge package will be eligible for the prizes and charity donations. Questions? Email us!