Challenge yourself to complete 30 classes before December 31st (47 day window).
You Pick a Charity
Complete the challenge, and we will donate $50 to the charity of your choice. Simply sign up for the challenge by purchasing the Holiday Charity Challenge 2016 package for $150 (link below), and then let us know which charity you’d like to support. As a bonus, in addition to the mind and body benefits our students see from a regular Bikram Yoga practice, you will also be automatically entered to win a prize from one of our partners (prizes TBA).
Go the Extra Mile
For this year’s Charity Challenge, we’re upping the donations ante and have partnered with Causely. Causely is a platform that helps identify when people check in on Facebook or Instagram at any of our locations, and for each checkin, will make a donation to their monthly cause. In November, every checkin will help fund the Movember Foundation USA‘s effort to educate 13 men about prostate cancer. In December, Causely’s charity is Toys for Tots who’s donates toys, books and other gifs to less fortunate children. Every check in published to Facebook or Instagram will directly benefit Movember USA and Toys for Tots.
5 Reasons to enter the Challenge
- Improving your mind, body, spirit and overall health while simultaneously supporting multiple charities
- We’ll contributing $50 to your favorite charity (optional – match our donation to up the total)
- Be automatically entered to win prizes from our partners
- Receive 150 Rewards points for just for joining the challenge, regardless if you complete it
- Support Prostate Cancer awareness in November, Toys for Tots in December
- Purchase the Holiday Charity Challenge 2016 package linked below ($150 for 47 days of yoga)
- Let us know what charity you are supporting by filling out this form
- Sign up to receive 30 days of motivational emails from us (optional)
- Take 30 classes between the date you purchase the package and December 31st
- As you take classes, check in on Facebook and Instagram to also support Causely (see how)
Note – We will put your current package on hold while you work to complete the challenge, with no loss of time or classes.
Fine Print: The challenge package must be purchased by 11:59pm on Wednesday, November 30th and is then valid from through December 31st only. The package allows you to take up to 1 class per day, which entitles you to a maximum usage of 47 classes over the 47 day period. If you choose to enroll in the challenge and purchase the package, we will suspend your current package for the entire 47 day period and reactivate it on January 1st 2017. Only students who have purchased the Holiday Charity Challenge package will be eligible for the prizes and charity donations. Questions? Email us!