The purpose of Bikram Yoga NYC’s official social media accounts are to engage with you. Our goal is to share interesting content from throughout Bikram Yoga NYC and beyond. We look forward to hearing from you and welcome your comments. Please keep the following things in mind:
BIKRAM YOGA NYC’S COMMITMENT TO ENGAGEMENT
- We’d love to hear from you. We are committed to engaging with our followers and entrust you will use comments, @ messages, Facebook wall posts, and private messages to advance the conversation.
- We’ll do our best to respond. Our goal is to reply to as many relevant questions and comments as possible, but we reserve the right to use our judgment in deciding to which messages we will respond.
- Engagement does not equal endorsement. Following, liking or circling other social media accounts, including on Twitter and Facebook lists; retweeting, sharing, hitting the +1 or favoriting other accounts’ posts do not constitute an endorsement nor does it mean we agree with all posts from that account.
- We strive for accuracy. We aim to provide you with the most accurate information at all times. However, nothing on any social media page constitutes a binding representation, agreement or an endorsement on the part of Bikram Yoga NYC.
- Our views may differ. Obviously, comments and other material people post to our accounts do not necessarily reflect the views or ideals of Bikram Yoga NYC and its employees, and their appearance does not indicate accuracy nor the company’s endorsement.
WHAT BIKRAM YOGA NYC EXPECTS FROM YOU
- Comments should be relevant and on-topic. Other readers expect the comments about a post to deal with the topic at hand and advance the conversation. We will leave what you share that relates to the subjects covered on the page. If your comment is not relevant to the post, we may hide or delete it. Inappropriate or offensive comments also may be deleted.
- Be respectful of others. We may remove any content posted to our channels that engages in personal attacks or harasses, threatens, defames, abuses or otherwise violates the legal rights of others. Additionally, we will delete profanity, spam, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit and discriminatory materials. We will remove any spam, software or programs that might damage someone’s computer. We reserve the right to withdraw the privilege of posting by those who violate these principles.
- Demonstrate integrity. We reserve the right to remove false, misleading, infringing, or unlawful material or information and anything protected by intellectual property rights (unless you control the rights or have received necessary consent).