What do we do with our pain? Do we let it destroy us? Or, do we let it transform us? Yarrow Kae invites you on a journey through your heart center into the most vulnerable places of you. She takes you to the places that have brought you deep pain in order to alchemize it into light. To begin that journey she will tell you her story, how she sat with her pain, and how she learned and grew from that pain.
This is a vinyasa flow and backbend workshop designed to crack open our heart chakra, which holds our most potent emotional pain. Together we will dissolve blockages that keep us from reaching our fullest potential, ones that keep us trapped within our pain. Under her expert guidance we will identify the pain, release it, and transform it into light, love, beauty & poetry.
Some of the greatest art has been made as a result of emotional pain. The more quickly you get in touch with yours the more quickly you will be able to alchemize it into light and give your unique gift to the world.
- 75 min vinyasa flow and backbend workshop to ignite your heart
- kundalini meditation techniques to remove blockages
- chakra clearing
- pranayama breathing techniques
- free write journaling
- heart-centered meditation
- restorative yoga designed to soften your heart and free your spirit by getting you in touch with your most valuable trait, your vulnerability
Sunday, March 20th
Bikram Yoga NYC Upper East Side
173 East 83rd Street – 2nd Floor
1pm to 4pm
$45 in advance $55 at the door