Yarrow Kae invites you to her signature workshop, “Alchemizing Pain Into Light,” a workshop that utilizes Yarrow’s holy trinity of healing– yoga asana, meditation, and journal writing. This workshop will allow you to deepen your practice, discover comfort in stillness, and to use your pain to create beauty.
This is a vinyasa flow and backbend workshop designed to crack open our heart chakra, which holds our most potent emotional pain. We will dissolve blockages that keep us from reaching our fullest potential, ones that keep us trapped within our pain. Under Yarrow’s expert guidance we will identify the pain, release it, and transform it into light, love, beauty & poetry.
- 75 min vinyasa flow and backbend workshop to ignite your heart
- kundalini meditation techniques to remove blockages
- chakra clearing
- pranayama breathing techniques
- guided journal writing
- heart-centered meditation
- restorative yoga designed to soften your heart and free your spirit by getting you in touch with your most valuable trait, your vulnerability
Alchemizing Pain Into Light
Saturday, September 17th
1pm – 4pm – Upper East Side
173 East 83rd Street
$45pp | Pre-registration Required
[mk_pricing_table style=”monocolor” table_number=”1″ tables=”10541″ order=”DESC” orderby=”date”][/mk_pricing_table]